Pondineer Vanishing Falls Waterfall Kit 1500 Series
- Typically Ships Within 1 Business Day
- 100.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Pondineer Vanishing Falls Waterfall Kit 1500 Series - Up to a 10 Foot Steam
DIY Vanishing Falls Waterfall Kits 20% Off & FREE Shipping!
- Serenity for Body and Soul!
- Our kit gives you fast, easy DIY installation with professional grade components
- Extremely low maintenance
Eco-friendly way to receive peace of mind
Constantly recirculates water once it is filled, or you may easily shut it off while away
Our kits include EVERYTHING you need, except rocks and plants
Great for porches, patios, or anywhere else you'd enjoy the sound of water - Our Pondineer Vanishing Falls 1500 waterfall kit allows you to create a beautiful waterfall in virtually any space.
Instead of cascading into a pond like our pond kits, the water "vanishes" through a bed of gravel into an underground reservoir where it is then pumped back to the top of the falls.
Beefy construction, professional grade components, and simple installation mean you could be enjoying your water feature in as little as a day.
Pondineer Vanishing Falls components are made in the USA with the same material used to make whitewater kayaks.
You will see and feel the quality compared to other pondless waterfall kits.
Pondineer easy DIY Vanishing Falls waterfall kits include everything you need to build a beautiful custom waterfall in your backyard with up to a 10ft stream!
In Your Kit:
• Custom speed strip faceplate and stainless steel screws
• (1) DuraVault and lid
• (4) Large Rain Tanks - 27" long x 16" wide x 16" high
• 20’ of 1.5" Flex PVC
• (1) Pump
• (1) 10’ x 20’ .45mil EPDM Rubber Pond Liner
• (1) 10’ x 10’ Geotextile Underlayment
• (1) 1.5" Union Check Valve
• (1) 1.5" to 2" Male Adapter
• (1) 1.5" Street Elbow
• (1) 12 oz Can of Waterfall Foam
• (1) 2.8 oz Tube of Silicone Sealant
• (1) 4 oz Can of PVC glue
• (1) 1/2" x 43’ Roll of Teﬂon Tape
• (1) 16 oz canister of Pondineer Hydro
Maximum Flow Rate: 2,000 Gallons Per Hour
Maximum Stream Length: 10ft
I LOVE MY WATERFALL, AND THE INSTALLATION GUIDE WAS SO EASY TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND! MY BOYFRIEND AND I BUILT IT IN A DAY, AND PLANTED IT THE NEXT DAY. EVERYTHING WAS AS DESCRIBED AND IT WAS HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL, I HAD LOOKED AT KITS LOCALLY AND THIS WAS WAY BETTER BUILT AND MORE DURABLE. THANK YOU POND HUB....I AM GOING TO BUILD A POND THIS SUMMER!