Our 2000 Series Waterfall kit has a larger SimpleFall waterfall weir, larger pump, longer pipe and larger liner to create a longer/higher stream than our 1500 Series.
Why choose a vanishing waterfall over a traditional garden pond?
Instead of falling into a pond like our pond kits, the water "vanishes" through a bed of gravel into an underground reservoir where it is then pumped back to the top of the falls.
Beefy construction, professional grade components, and simple installation mean you could be enjoying your water feature in as little as a day.
Pondineer Vanishing Falls components are Made in America of the same material used to make whitewater kayaks. You'll feel the quality compared to other pondless waterfall kits.
Pondineer SimpleFalls 2000 waterfall kit allows you to create a beautiful waterfall in any space, large or small, including on a lanai or porch, entryway or courtyard as well as the more traditional outdoor location.
(1) Custom speed strip faceplate and stainless steel screws
• (1) DuraVault pump vault and lid
• (4) Large Rain Tanks - 27" long x 16" wide x 16" high
• 20’ of 1.5" Flex PVC
• (1) 2300 GPH 1/3 HP 2.5 Amps Pump
• (1) 10’ x 25’ .45mil EPDM Rubber Pond Liner
• (1) 10’ x 10’ Geotextile Underlayment
• (1) 1.5" Union Check Valve
• (1) 1.5" to 2" Male Adapter
• (1) 1.5" Street Elbow
• (1) 12 oz Can of Waterfall Foam
• (1) 2.8 oz Tube of Silicone Sealant
• (1) 4 oz Can of PVC glue
• (1) 1/2" x 43’ Roll of Teﬂon Tape
• (1) 16 oz canister of Pondineer HydroSolve Waterfall Cleaner (Dry)
• Easy Installation Guide - Includes easy to follow step by step instructions as well as tips and tricks from our Pond Pros at The Pond Hub Includes:
Maximum Flow Rate: 2,000 Gallons Per Hour
Maximum Stream Length: 15ft
Download our Vanishing Falls Installation Manual Here
Lifetime Warranty on the Pondineer Components for the Original Purchaser
One Year Manufacturer Warranty on Pump
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.