The Pond Hub Shipping Information
The Pond Hub ships stunning Koi and Goldfish via UPS or FedEx Overnight Delivery, directly from our Reputable Breeders to your door.
- The Pond Hub ships fish orders Monday thru Thursday, not including holidays. Orders received before 10AM eastern time will most likely ship the same day!
- Orders received after 10:00 a.m. ET and before 1:00 p.m. may still possibly go out the same day, but more likely the next business day.
- Orders received after 10:00 a.m. ET on Thursdays will usually ship the following Monday, as will orders placed on Friday, Saturday & Sunday, with the exception of Monday holidays.
- Your fish normally arrive before noon your local time, though we cannot guarantee a specific delivery time.
Make sure to have someone available to receive the package from FedEx or UPS and be able to acclimate them to your pond right away.
Fish left in the shipping container on your doorstep too long run a greater risk of expiring, and unfortunately we cannot be responsible for that.
We utilize two of the Industry's leading fish breeders to ensure availability and quality of your fish order.
Both companies have many many years of Koi and goldfish breeding and successfully operate multiple farms and holding facilities.
We guarantee our fish will live for 24 hours from delivery.
- We will ship your fish with 100% confidence in their health.
- We measure our fish from tip of nose to tip of tail.
- Email us or call immediately if there are any problems with your shipment of fish.
- If you think the quantity count in the bag is incorrect, take a picture of the bag of fish before you release them. Do not release the entire bag of fish, try to release them so you are able to make an accurate count. Use a net. The number of fish in a bag is visually very deceiving!
- We also recommend you perform a salt dip on the fish before introducing them to your pond. Pond salt used for a dip can help rebuild the slime coat which is sometimes lost during travel and stress.
- In the event of dead fish upon arrival, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY and also take pictures. If death within the initial 24 hours, please email us a digital photograph of the deceased fish and contact us immediately. We will not issue a refund without pictures and we must be notified within the 24 hour time period. Under no circumstance are we responsible for any existing fish in your pond.
- We will issue you a refund for the purchase price of each fish that did not survive. We are not responsible for your existing fish already in your pond.
- Unfortunately we cannot send replacement fish.
- If your box arrives leaking, crushed or damaged by UPS or FedEx, please document the damage with photographs and contact us immediately as a claim will need to be filed with the carrier.
- Under no circumstance are we responsible for existing fish that are in your ponds.
- We recommend that pond owners quarantine all new fish, from any source, for a minimum of two weeks before introducing the new fish to your primary pond. However, the decision to quarantine is ultimately yours to make. THEPONDHUB.com does not accept any responsibility for your existing fish already in your pond.
The Pond Hub ships Koi and Goldfish only within the Continental US at this time.
It is illegal for us to ship Koi to Maine, but we can send goldfish.
The Pond Hub Plant Packages:
- Are shipped directly from our preferred aquatic plant grower via FedEx or UPS Priority to your door.
- The plants are individually packaged within your box.
- They typically ship within 2 to 3 business days from the date of the order.
The Pond Hub Pond and Vanishing Falls Kits:
- Are shipped directly from our offices to you
- Typically ship within 1 business day from the date of the order via UPS or FedEx ground
In Stock Pond Hub Merchandise:
- Ships typically 1 business day from the date of the order
- May ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx ground
All orders will be updated with carrier and tracking information.
Please call us if you have any questions not covered here at 877-364-8238
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org