Pond Aeration Kit
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Small Pond Complete Aerator Kit
Each kit is powered by a continuous duty compressor and also includes tubing and air diffusers
- Continuous duty aeration system is ideal for both summer time aeration and winter time deicing
- Powered by a long lasting, super quiet air dual outlet compressor that costs only pennies per month to operate!
- 115 volt compressor draws only 3 watts and will operate up to 5' deep
- Compressors in 1200 Gallon kit need to be protected from the weather
- Flow control built in to compressor
- Kit includes compressor, 1 to 4 rolls of 30' vinyl tubing according to the size of aerator and air diffusers .
The EPA1, EPA2 and EPA4 pond aeration systems are designed to be an economical way to aerate, destratify and circulate water in ponds and water gardens.
The increase in oxygen levels provided by an aeration system is beneficial to any pond but especially to ponds with fish.
These kits are ideal for ponds, aquariums or other small fish holding systems.
Pump # Voltage/Hz/Watts Compressor Max. Air Flow Max. Depth Max. Pond Size*
EPA1 120 volts / 60 Hz / 2 watts MC6 .3cfm 800 Gallons
EPA2 120 volts / 60 Hz / 3 watts MC8 .4cfm 1200 Gallons
EPA4 120 volts / 60 Hz / 5 watts MC10 .5cfm 1500 Gallons
1. Place compressor on level surface above the water level.
2. Compressor must be protected and housed from the elements. Do not place compressor in low
spots where water may puddle. Place compressor in shaded area that is free from excessive
dust or moisture.
3.Connect the one end of airline to each outlet of the compressor.
4.Connect other end to airstone(s).
5.Place airstone(s) in pond in desired locations for best aeration.
6. Plug compressor into 120v AC GFCI protected outlet.
7. Adjust flow of air as needed.