Pondineer DuraFalls 6000
- 40.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
DuraFalls 6000 Biological Filtration by Pondineer
Specially constructed for professional pond design, pond construction and pond waterfall construction. Our DuraFalls 6000 Biological Pond Filtration is the newest addition to our Biological filtration, and is recommended for installation on large koi ponds, fish ponds and water gardens. Built for durability, strength and ease of use for both installation and maintenance.
Pondineer DuraFalls Biological Pond Filters are the toughest filters on the market today.
- Model : # 40060
- Maximum Flow Rate: 12,000 G.P.
- Dimensions: 40" L x 30" W x 30.6" H
- Maximum Pond Size: 12,000 Gallons
- Inlet Size: 3”
- Waterfall Opening: 30”
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- (2) 1 1 ½” spin weld plumbing ports
- (1) 1 ½ ” male adapter
- (1) ½” plug
- (1) Filter support rack
- (3) 2" coarse filter pads
- (1) Mesh bag of filter media blocks
- Pack of spin welded stainless steel nut inserts and stainless steel hardware
- Speed strip faceplate
- Teflon tape
- Constructed from Rotational Molded Polyethylene for superior strength with a molded post to support the filter media rack
- Sun Resistant UV Protection Coated
- Horseshoe shape maximizes structural integrity
- Molded-in stainless steel nut inserts for quick installation
- Stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion
- Speed strip faceplate for professional installation
- Dual 3" spin-welds for plumbing options
- Superior Strength and Durability withstands the weight and pressures below earth and rock.
- Speed of installation saves time and increases efficiency.
- Superior Quality improves end product aesthetics and customer satisfaction
- Made in the USA