Pondineer DuraFalls 1500
- 14.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Pondineer DuraFalls 1500
Simply the Best Biological Filtration Available for Your Pond
- Model #: 40015
- Maximum Flow Rate: 3,000 G.P.H
- Dimensions: LxWxH / 22”x18”x19”
- Maximum Pond Size: 2,000 Gallons
- Inlet Size: 1.5”
- Waterfall Opening: 15”
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- (2) 1 1 ½” spin weld plumbing ports
- (1) 1 ½ ” male adapter
- (1) ½” plug
- (1) Filter support rack
- (3) 2" coarse filter pads
- (1) Mesh bag of filter media blocks
- Pack of spin welded stainless steel nut inserts and stainless steel hardware
- Speed strip faceplate
- Teflon tape
- Constructed from Rotational Molded Polyethylene for superior strength.
- Sun Resistant UV Protection Coated
- Horseshoe shape maximizes structural integrity
- Molded-in stainless steel nut inserts for quick installation
- Stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion
- Speed strip faceplate for professional installation
- Dual 1 ½ " spin-welds for plumbing options
- Superior Strength and Durability withstands the weight and pressures below earth and rock.
- Speed of installation saves time and increases efficiency.
- Superior Quality improves end product aesthetics and customer satisfaction
- Made in the USA
We used to use all the other "big name" brands in our installs, and just wanted....more. So we deisgned our own Biological Filtration and the Pondineer DuraFalls were born, specifically constructed for professional pond design, pond construction and pond waterfall constructions. We field trial and do ongoing R&D so you can be assured you are getting the best available biological filtration on the market today.
DuraFalls Biological Pond Filtration is recommended for installation on koi ponds, fish ponds and water gardens. We design and build for speed, durability and strength. Pondineer DuraFalls Biological Pond Filters are the toughest filters on the market today. They also carry a lifetime warranty, because we are that confident in our product!
I was re-doing my pond and wanted better filtration, and came across The Pond Hub...I talked to them three times before I ordered, and they were really patient, answered all my questions, and I was so impressed with what they had to say and the depth of their knowledge and the fact they were just so nice, I got the Durafall. My friend and I put it in ourselves and it works perfectly, and does a much better job that the one I took out, and the sheet opening makes a lovely waterfall. My bacteria is colonizing beautifully, my pond is crystal clear and my fish are happy. This was a long agonizing decision for me, and that is why I am writing, so anyone else considering this filter, just get it, you won't be sorry!